8.28.2010

New Music

I listen to the radio a lot when I travel from my home to college. I usually listen to hit or classic rock stations. But through Terre Haute there's this amazing college run station. And they have provided me with my new music for the month. I find a new band every month, basically. But I rarely add the band to my collection. This one I am. And I have to share them.

Reasons are two fold. First is they're legitimately good. They've been a band for a while and they're used to working together. They have a consistent sound and catchy lyrics. God are the lyrics catchy. If you don't start humming along after the second time you listen to a song, you have no taste in music. Second is they're Canadian. That's just the ultimate cherry on top for me, huh? XD It's actually a bit inconvenient b/c while they're doing shows all over B.C. and Ontario there is very little chance of them coming to the US. Though I still have hope, since their album is being released in the US in about a month.



So there you go. Marianas Trench. When I decide how to pronounce that I'll let you know. In the meantime enjoy the happy-emo-for-the-non-emos headbopping music. And if you liked that song, listen to Acadia and All to Myself next. And then just try and tell me you don't like them.

No comments: