9.13.2010

Oh Hello There

I dunno about y'all, but I just stare at the butts in this commercial. They're all so perfect and round. I wonder how they cast that. "No, we don't need to see your face, just turn around and...yeah...no, no that's not quite what we're looking for. Nice legs though. Thanks. Next!" But that got me thinking! No matter the gender, I notice people's hair and eyes. I really like hair and eyes. They're so cool.

I love looking at wavy hair, probably because I don't have it myself. I like how it moves. It seems so much more fun than straight hair. I think brown hair that gets red in the sunlight is the coolest thing ever. So if it's wavy and that amazing auburn? Holy crap, watch out, I will stare at you. But that's not to say I don't like straight hair, because I do. I like how sleek and shiny it can be. It just looks so wonderfully soft. I look at guy's short peach fuzz hair and wonder how it feels. Each peach fuzz head feels a little different, I think. I don't like the weird two-tone trend. Where you have dark on top and light under. It looks stupid. And streaky highlights are bad as well. Don't do the in-between - either keep your hair color (looking) natural, or dye it all hot pink, you know? Dreads are cool and choppy haircuts make me want to run over and mess it all up and watch you restyle it.

I'm weird. I acknowledge this.

And eyes! Good god, eyes are amazing. It's kind of funny that you have to see eyes by using eyes. I have pretty eyes. My dad and my brother have bluer eyes than I do, but my eyes do something rather cool. They're more grey than anything else, but when I wear something blue/teal, watch out! BAM! They're super blue. Green eyes are so mysterious. I feel like they look deeper into your eyes than any other color. I'm not sure why. I feel so on edge if someone around me has green eyes. Hazel eyes are like blue eyes in that they come in so many varieties and depending on the color you wear they look different. My mom's are a green-brown, my friend's are a green-blue, and I remember meeting someone with green-gold. Brown eyes are kinda iffy for me. I really like bright brown eyes, if that makes sense. But I think a lot of brown eyes are boring.

So I dunno. There's that. What are some things you notice right away about others?

No comments: