6.17.2010

Feed Me!

I am the epitome of pathetic single living right here. Seriously, I doubt I would have even gotten dressed today had I not had training at the Humane Society and even then I just threw on jeans instead of sweatpants. Go me.

But what really, and I mean REALLY, sealed the deal for me was when I went to the grocery store. We have no food in this house. Now, my family is gone racing tonight and I couldn't go b/c I had that training. No one, not even my dogs, are here. It's me and the rabbit. And I'm not eating him. So my mom left me some money and told me to get myself some food.

I picked up a couple of Lean Cuisines and a pint of mango sorbet. And some gummy bears, but they were only a dollar and I swear Kroger (Gerbes for you Missouri folk) has the best freaking gummy bears on this planet.

Okay. Just consider that last sentence. I feel the need to qualify my purchase of dollar gummy bears.

So yeah. Basically I sit around and eat and play video games and occasionally get off my butt and go somewhere. My summer's going well, how about you? >.>

(It actually is going well. I've been having a lot of fun. I'm just making fun of myself. Carry on.)

No comments: