6.08.2010

And Moving On... (part 2)

I had a very lengthy two part post explaining what went down over the weekend, and then I realized I didn't want to reveal that much. Well that, and everything I had to say can be summed up in slightly less than a decent paragraph.

K first told me that I should forget about him via text. I bothered him about it until he told me he didn't love me anymore. I dealt with that, but texted him the next day because I still felt something wasn't right about the break up. It then was revealed that K cheated on me, twice, with intentions to do it again. And I don't mean drunken make-outs. This boy knew what he was doing. Sunday night to almost 6am Monday morning we talked online. It was, and will be, our last conversation.

I am okay. I am hurt, but I know nothing that happened was my fault. I do not wish K ill overall, though I have moments where I come close to hatred. I've considered escaping, getting away. But there's nothing to face. I didn't do anything wrong. I don't have any guilt, I don't have any regrets.

Hey, I told you guys this year was going to shape me. I'm starting volunteering at the Humane Society soon. I've emailed the person in charge of the whitewater and backpacking trip to see if they have availability in July. I've basically decided on Ball State...I think I have to decide to attend before they'll let me know how delayed my graduation will be. If a ton of my credits don't transfer, I'll go back to Mizzou. That is what this hinges on. I am not spending more than 5 years in college, unless I get some sort of graduate degree. Which I am not planning on.

If you have messages regarding K, feel free to email or otherwise contact me, but don't leave it in the comments. Anything else you wanna comment on, feel free. But let's not get public with the inevitable hate-fest, yeah?

No comments: