3.23.2011

Only in College...

Can you come to an English class, reeking of alcohol and still have more intelligent things to say than most of the class. Oh, don't worry, not me. I'm just making an observation. I adore these humanities classes, and hate them at the same time. Mostly b/c the smell is making me wish it were Spring Break already. I swear it's some sort of fruity rum this guy was tossing back.

Well, that and the fact that I'm driving myself insane. You can always tell that something is wrong if I start cleaning. And I not only cleaned Milo's cage tonight, but my entire room and started doing crazy laundry and reorganizing my closet and some of the kitchen. Multiple tests in one week stinks. It's more than that, but I really don't feel like getting into it when I should be studying.

But! After my test it's just planning for Colorado! Which means hair cut, car wash, oil change, brake system flush, alignment check (which will be "Oh hey this part on your front axel is messed up. Let's fix it for a grand even though it drives straight and nothing is bowed out." So long as nothing's changed from that, we're good) annnnd new windshield wipers. I think that's it. I'll vacuum and add wiper fluid too. I suppose my care shouldn't be all about my car. I'll pack too. Gotta get the Wii together. XD

Oh, and hey ladies, on most cars you should be able to do everything but the alignment check yourself (and even that you can do an unofficial test - does it drive straight when you put your wheel straight?). I can't b/c my car is stupid and requires a special $40 tool from the company to change the oil and won't let you flush the brakes unless it's in the air. Retarded car, not letting me show off. But! See, there's these things that cars have called manuals and they have instructions on how to do everything including: change a tire, change oil, flush the brakes. You can change your headlights too! Or see how long it takes your dad to do it, get frustrated when he doesn't listen to you, take the bulb from him and do it yourself in 30 seconds. So don't be a man and read the instructions! It'll make you sexier.

1 comment:

Jezli H said...

Annnnnnddddd.... this is why I love you. :)