4.08.2010

Ooze

I was searching news about Sri Lanka's parliamentary elections this morning on Google News using Google Chrome on my laptop while checking my Gmail on my Android powered phone.

And I realized it. I don't know how. I don't know when (though I can pinpoint some dates, of course). But it's happened.

I am a Google whore. I have let Google ooze into every aspect of my technological life. I'm even blogging about it on a Google powered blogging site!

I used to pride myself that I was never an Apple whore or a Microsoft whore or a Sony whore, though I've come close at times to each. But now...it's official. Google is trying to take over my life. I believe I complained about how my economics teacher said Google was being a monopoly last semester, if not here then somewhere public online. I still stand by that statement, but would like to adjust my stance. Google doesn't want to dominate one market. It wants to control our lives.

RUN!!! Run away from the ooze! (J, it's not moving slowly, this is a very energetic ooze, it'll get you too if you don't watch out.)

2 comments:

Jezli H said...

I was about to say "energetically oozing!" I am happy to let Google ooze all over my life. Ahhhhh....

Kristine said...

The ooze feels good.