4.26.2010

Headache

I have a headache. It's been bothering me for almost 12 hours. I've stolen medicine for it from my roommates (thanks A and R, even though you'll never know and never read this!) but it hasn't gone away.

I'm pretty sure it's because of a dream I had last night.

You see, it started off I was part of an Indy race car team. Yeah, kinda cool. Except then we turned all spy and stuff. And one of my teammates wanted to kill me so I had to hide in a bathroom in a mall and dye my hair black so they wouldn't recognize me. Yes, it was super cool. I wish I could remember more, but I don't and trying makes my head hurt more.

Anyway, so the last scene before my alarm went off (I was kinda waking up anyway) was my spy friend getting shot in the head in the back of a car. We were in the getaway car, my male friend driving, my female friend telling me to duck. Good thing I ducked, yeah? Not so much. Not only did I see my friend die, but right after that male friend either turns on me or gets killed b/c someone hit me in the back of the head. Cue alarm clock.

So here's the thing. I don't have anything hard on my bed that could hurt me. And I didn't wake up with anything on my head, like a pillow or stuffed animal. I thought maybe I hit my head against the wall, but my pillow was there.

Yeah. The dream was really a lot better than that but you know....head hurts and all. Better post after I get over this headache. I swear I'm not dead guys. Just not totally thrilled right now.

No comments: