5.05.2010

What to do When...

Your boyfriend tells you he might be bi.

DO: support and encourage him to explore his sexuality.
DON'T: break up with him.

That's what he wants me to do. Too bad I did the last one to encourage the first. Oops? More to come when I don't feel so terribly betrayed.

(morning edit: I've talked to two friends about this, and they both had very different perspectives, but they both made me feel like this was something I could handle and not drown in. You both know who you are and I just want to say I really appreciate your concern, kindness and understanding.)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Whoa whoa whoa, you okay? Or rather I should ask are you going to be okay...if you need someone to talk about it with, text me....

Jezli H said...

You're my best friend.

My.

Kristine said...

We haven't talked much recently, both of us being busy with our own lives. But, I want you to know that I'm here to listen and to absorb any anger or hurt or whatever other feelings you may be having. I hope you're doing okay...it is a few days late, but my best wishes are with you.