1.11.2010

RAWRGH

I'm not sure what I want to do anymore and it's really annoying. I keep putting off applying for Ball State because I'm not sure I can get what I want from them in just 3 years. Stupid advisors are full of crap. Not able to tell me more information my butt. You got it, you just don't want to share it with someone who might not go there.

In fact, NO ONE, not even advisors at Mizzou, is giving me any decent information so I can't choose classes for next semester and it's really really really stressing me out. I have 12 credit hours just full of crap. I'm taking Japanese language and that's all that matters in my course load. The rest are all classes that would be good if I stayed at Mizzou, but I'm not. So why am I enrolled in those classes? I should just take a bunch of random classes that make me happy. Like a freaking photo class. But can't get into those until you take intro art classes. Like drawing. B/c I need to be good at that to take decent photos. Of course! That makes perfect sense!

I need to apply. Really. It's past their priority deadline according to the website but I know I read somewhere that for transfer students it wasn't until February if you wanted to transfer in the fall. Contradictions everywhere I tell you.

I'm just in a bad mood. It's the weather I tell you. Single digits just don't agree with me.

1 comment:

Alaurei said...

I totally know what you mean! I never got advising at Leland, and then I was never able to get an appointment at SSU because they were too full. And then when I told them it was because I wanted to transfer, then they definitely gave me more attitude. I was finally able to get advice and answers from the admission counselors at the colleges I'm applying to (like Chapman, I met with an advisor while I was down there for a tour). And now that I have what I need to transfer, I'm basically taking whatever I want to until next fall. So I have 20 random units of stuff that interest me, haha! Best of luck getting what you need, I know how stressful it can be. And lets rock out these apps! My first one is due March 1st so we'll have to talk then. :]